- Get approved as an Insurely Affiliate.
- Once you’re an approved affiliate, you just add our beautiful widget to your website and you’re good to go.
- We pay you (a) $50 per Qualified Tenant Insurance Policy, OR (b) $75 per Qualified Condo Owners Insurance Policy, OR (c) $150 per Qualified Homeowners Insurance Policy that’s purchased by one of your visitors.
What's a Widget you say?
A widget is what you'll need to participate in our Affiliate Program. It's a clickable image that your website’s visitors can use to quickly start a home insurance quote with Insurely Inc. Best part is that it's incredibly simple to add the widget to your website. Our custom widget allows Insurely Inc. to track visitors referred by your website. You can even brand the color on the widget to match your brand and website. You can see what the widget looks like, and how it functions, below. In addition to the widget, you receive a hyperlink that functions in the similar way to the widget.
How do you get paid as an Insurely Affiliate?
At the end of each calendar quarter, Insurely Inc. will email you an activity report. You will invoice Insurely Inc. according to this report, and Insurely Inc. will transfer fees via Direct Deposit.
The report will detail:
You will earn $50 for each tenant insurance policy, $75 for each condo owner's insurance policy, and $150 for each homeowners insurance policy purchased that is referred from your website using the custom widget (or hyperlink).
- The number of policies sold; and,
- The amount earned.
How do you become an Insurely Affiliate?
To become and Insurely Inc. affiliate, your website or blog must:
- Appeal to visitors/clients from British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba; and,
- Focus on home, finance, legal, insurance or real estate-related topics.
To apply for this program:
- Fill out the form below
- We will reach out and send you our Affiliate Program Application.
- Email the completed application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.